Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Thursday, Right?

Please don't tell me if it isn't Thursday. I desperately need for the week to be nearly over. I need to be able to be home before 11 pm. I need to not be in the office practically every waking moment. I need a day without work.

My office has a trial that started this week. The trial is scheduled for to last 2 weeks. I am not in the courtroom this week, but nonetheless the trial is consuming my life too. Fortunately the last 2 nights I have been home by 11, which is fairly early for a trial, but even still, I am exhausted.

With my work schedule I haven't had much knitting time, before the trial started though I started the Fitted Lace Tee from Lingerie Style.

I have the back done, and about 1/2 or so of the back was knit in one day, so it moves quickly when I actually work on it.

I don't have a round trip bus commute with the trial, but I am still riding the bus into work each morning, which means that I am continuing to make progress on my Gothic Spire sock.
The only thing keeping me going right now is the knowledge that next Friday night I will be on a plan for Paris :-) I have some euros, I have my prepaid European cell phone, I have my International Driver's Permit, my train ticket, and passport. Not sure what else I will need, but I will somehow get it figured out before I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger arianna said...

your Fitted Lace Tee is gorgeous; i can't wait to see how it turns out!! i miss you so much & think of you often - i definitely NEED to make a trip back up to Boston to see my favorite knitters sometime soon. ;) i hope you've been well! and i'm SO EXCITED for you about France!!!!!!!! i hope your trip goes smoothly & i can't wait to hear all about it. xo

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home