Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grrr

Network server is down at the office. This is a major pain in the ass. No printing, no accessing case files, to be quite honest I have no clue how it is that I even have Internet access. My computer isn't connected to anything that I am aware of right now and my wireless modem is turned off.
Anyway, on to knitting. As a result of three days of deposition reading I have made quick progress on my Dollar and Half Cardigan. I have finished the cabled front panel and am nearly finished with the back. That will leave the other front half, sleeves, and the button band to go. I have just over one skein of yarn left, which I will use for the button band. The sleeves will be done in newly bought yarn, which means that it will probably be a different dye lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home