Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Autumn Rose FO

Happy New Year!

Awhile back, I claimed to have finished Autumn Rose, but I offered no photographic proof that I really had finished it. Today, I correct that oversight. I have only the one photo to share, but you can see that it is done. I really like this sweater but I have some concerns, first I probably could have made the next size down, I didn't account for the impact of a U neckline. Also the raglan shaping seems a bit long. Other than that though, I love the sweater.
Oh, I am on Ravelry now, you can look for me as NorthEndKnitter. Well, that is all I have for now. Enjoy your New Year's Day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanette, it's gorgeous!! Congrats on finishing such a great piece!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Siercia said...

Wow. That is simply stunning!

Happy New Year!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally! Took you long enough! :P

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. It's like alchemy! You start with a pile of yarn and you end up with a golden garment. Amazing.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home