Friday, January 19, 2007

Random Friday

I don't really have any FO's to show you, but these are the things I'm working on lately.

Here's my mom's first slipper, pre-felting. What do you think of the colors?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've also picked up a semi-abandoned project: Hudson, my Big Kureyon sweater. I started this sometime in November, a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving, I think. Around that time, I got really slammed with midterms, then finals, then Christmas knitting. Before I put it down, I had finished the back, one of the fronts and half of the other front. I picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and have since finished both fronts and one of the sleeves. So, just one more sleeve to go! I've started blocking the picces. Boy, what a difference some water and a little Ivory soap makes. It went from rough, scratchy, burlap sacky to soft and cozy. Yay! Now, I'm excited to finish it. I think I'll bring the remaining sleeve to Rebecca's tomorrow. It's good "in public" knitting.

Here's a pic of my colorway:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the slipper colors.

But I LOVE the sweater colorway. Which is it?

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home