Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Socks



Over the weekend I was able to finish my Bayerische cabled socks designed by Eunny. I, of course, had to immediately wear them.

I also finished the front and yoke to my Pearl Buck Sweater from IK (no photos).
Tuesday night I balled some Handmaiden SeaSilk and started a scarf. I have no photos to share with you because my camera card is here, in the office, and both digital cameras that I have access to are at home (neither has a card in it), and my cell phone, with it's camera, is in my car, which is at one of my bosses' house where the car refused to start this morning.

Note: I was not at said bosses house, said boss took my car from the N.End, after we dropped off the car of my other boss at the mechanic, to his house.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound decidely out of sync, but pics of your socks are a lovely consolation. They turned out great!

2:47 PM  
Blogger bitterknitter said...

Pretty socks.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely socks, i love the texture of them : )

12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love that pattern... it may be my next pair of socks to knit!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

Your car is where ?
Your card is where ?
Your phone is aw nuts...
my head is spinning...
Only you.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home