Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nose is Back to the Grindstone

Welcome to the New Year! I hope that everyone enjoyed their New Year celebrations.


I took last week off from work. It was a lovely break, though I didn't get quite as much knitting done as I had expected (I never do). What I did manage to do was finish my mother's sock (though I don't have any photos to prove it) and make some progress on my Pearl Buck A Line sweater from the last Interweave Knits. Months and months ago I started this sweater as something that I could knit while wading through some extremely tedious work documents. After awhile I no longer had to wade through all that paperwork, and didn't have any reading that I could do while knitting at work, which meant that no progress was being made on the sweaater. I brought the sweater with me down to PA and managed to finish the back, though not the yoke on the back (this photo is just of the pleat) and start the left front. I finished the left front yesterday and started the right front (see the gratuitous cat photo for progress).

The photoless pieces I am working on include: a seaman's cap (gift) and the second Bayerische sock

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!
lovely blue! And such a cute kitty : )

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't realize this sweater was afoot, so to speak. So glad to see a picture of Isis, either gratuitiously or not! Happy new year!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home