Sunday, December 31, 2006

Post-Christmas FO

The day after Christmas, I immediately, and quite selfishly, cast on for a bunch of projects for yours truly. All those months of altruism really wore me out! This is the first completed object among those ME projects, and I'm very pleased with the results:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stats:

Pattern: Short Row Ribbed Scarf from Magknits
Yarn: Twilley's of Stamford Freedom Spirit, #502, 3 balls
Needles: Size 10 Addi turbos, 24" cord
Date started: 12/28/06
Date completed: 12/31/06
Overall thoughts: I LOVE this pattern! It was really fun to work on...I think this is the fastest scarf I ever finished because I usually quit halfway through out of sheer boredom. I highly recommend this pattern, even for scarf haters.

By the way, I didn't redact my face because I don't trust y'all. It's just that the photo was SOOOOO unflattering that I just couldn't bear to put it out for public consumption.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scarf looks great!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Fabulous fun - love it!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this one! Can't wait to see the Manos one finished.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh, great scarf!! Love the colors!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha... i couldn't wait to start some porjects for myself, either! I like the scarf... i dont think I've seen one finished before

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home