Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No Heat


My landlord should be fixing it today. Once a year I seem to loose heat to my apartment. I still have hot water, so I don't know what the deal is. Isis is at the office with me today.

Well, that is my off topic bit. On topic, I have completed the back of my Nantucket Jacket, and started the right front. I am enjoying working with Cotton-Ease, the stitch definition is great and I think this will be a fabulous spring sweater.

The other thing I started is a wrist warmer using the Pirate Arrrgyle chart. The warmer is a little loose on my wrist, so I am going to do some stitch decreases near the wrist before increasing again for the hand. The stitches will be done within the navy arrrgyle blocks, not the pink. I have no idea how this thing will actually turn out, or if there will be 2 done. It will be a mystery to all of us!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, so sorry to hear about your lack of heat! Talk about crappy timing! On the other hand, your sweater looks fabulous. I've heard so much about CE but have never seen it in person, so I look forward to seeing the jacket. :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

What a great yarn for the Nantucket Jacket! I can't wait to see more :-)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home