Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Vacation


I have started my summer vacation, thoguh I am breaking away from it for the day. I started my time off by going down to Baltimore to visit with a friend who lives near there. While in Maryland I went to an Orioles game, saw fireworks after the game, went for a walk in some woods, and went to Ewenique Yarns in Bel Air, MD. Apparently Ewenique Yarns is the only LYS in its county, can you imagine that? I picked up some Claudia's Handpainted 100% merino sock yarn, Babara Walker's Second book, and a cute little bumblebee tape measure. On Sunday, I went to a Rennaisance Faire, to which I brought my second Hedera sock. At the Rennaisance Faire I saw some jousting too. Then I came home to the Feast of Saint Lucy, which takes place immediately following the Feast of Saint Anthony, which is the largest, and last of the feasts in the North End.

Tomorrow I leave for Maine, where I will spend about 5 days camping near Acadia National Park. I realy can't wait for that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly are grabbing life with both hands and living it, Jeanette! Brava!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home