Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Isis is a very friendly lap kitty. She is the first cat that I have been around who seems to crave human contact. She seems to get lonely when I am not around. When I come home from work she first demands her dinner, then she insists on sitting on my lap, or sitting right next to me, so that she can be pet. Like most cats, she finds whatever I am trying to read or to look at to be the perfect place for her to sit. On Sunday, when I laid out the sleeve of my jacket, Isis decided that since I was paying attention to the sleeve, she needed to be near the sleeve too, so that I didn't forget about her. Isn't my girl pretty? The picture shows how the cuff looks with the sleeve. You can't really see the cable/lace pattern in the picture, but I suspect that you won't really see much of it on the jacket either.

Final thing for today, Newport from my cell phone:

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie Johnson said...

Pretty great picture from a phone! Your intricate knitting scares even my computer screen. After 2 dozen pair of simple socks, I'm bravely forging through to make my first sweater. EASY sweater. I'm in awe of your knitting skills.

1:32 AM  
Blogger sillyewe said...

Looking awesome!!!! Isn't this a really fun knit? I am afraid I laid mine down for a week or so. Time to get busy....!!! Yours looks great!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally got a chance to check out your SDWL - it looks GREAT so far!! That's a good idea to do the edging at the same time, it helps break it up, I bet. I'll be checking back on it - I'm excited to see how it turns out... Someday soon I'll be picking mine up again.

By the way: Your cat is BEAUTIFUL!! :)

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home