Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Quick Post

I know - two posts in one day - can you stand it? But since I won't be able to post for a while, I wanted to show you some recent yarn acquisitions. First off, I went to Lori's Frames Fibers and Frills on Sunday because I was having kind of a lousy day and desperately needed to do some yarn shopping, ya know what I mean? They had some really nice stuff, and I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet on the yarn for Eunny's vest since she had a color I really liked.

The grey (Heron) I actually bought on my honeymoon - I got it at 50% off at shop in Mendocino. I bought 5 balls with nothing particular in mind, and that turns out to be the perfect amount for the vest - yay! It's a wonderful netural, so I decided to combine it with this lovely burgundy color, called Brocade.

I also recently ordered some yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I got some Socks That Rock, medium weight, in Star Sapphire. Of course, the photo is completely inaccurate. It's much more purple than it looks there.


So, that's all folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic colors for the vest! Love the STR too.

BTW - I got a newsletter from The Grove - I guess they now charging for the Knit Salon? I have yet to go to one...

6:09 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Those will be great for the vest. Now, if I could only decide...

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home