Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vacation

This past weekend I visited the White Mountains in New Hampshire for 3nights of backpacking. I brought a sock to knit with me, but after getting a few inches into the cuff I tried it on and discovered it was too big and tore the whole thing out, so I have no knitting to share. I did get to see some fall folliage: Waterfalls: Lakes: Ice covered mountains (we nearly made it to the top of this one, its a long story of why we didn't get to the summit):More mountains:




Snow:

Swiftly moving mountain streams: And lots of other lovely things:





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love fall so much. Glad you had a nice time.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Vegan Pi said...

Pretty. So you got to see some of this foliage stuff that I still don't quite understand what is so great about it :)

But I'm soooo jealous, you got to see snow! I want snow! Here and now would be good.

1:33 PM  
Blogger arianna said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! i look forward to hearing your stories. :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home