Monday, August 27, 2007

Long Trip=Almost FO

When I decided I would start Picovoli to work on during my trip, I never dreamed I'd actually come close to finishing it on the trip. However, if I hadn't been completely exhausted and full of wine on the trip home, I would have cast off. Instead, I sat slumped in my seat trying to sleep through several hours or turbulence.

After I was done unpacking from my trip and getting ready for my first day of school today (bleh) I finally got around to casting it off and trying it on for the first time (I know, bad). But, I got lucky and it fits great! All I need to do is sew the hems in place around the neckline, the bottom edge and the armholes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm using Debbie Bliss Cathay that I got from elann.com last summer.

The only reason I got as far on this as I did on my trip was because I was so pooped from the RI portion of my trip that I did a lot of sitting and knitting during the Boston portion. Anyway, I'm hoping to having FO photos very soon.

Also, I neglected to mention in my last post that I finally got my Ravelry invitation. My username is knitzalot, so come on over and say hi! I've only got a few things up, so it's a work in progress at this point.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Yay for Ravelry! And for the restart of Knit Night!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! See you on the Ravelry...and in person again soon, I hope! :)

1:49 AM  
Blogger Ai Ferri Corti said...

Really nice work! Hope to see it finished as soon as possibile!
Kisses from Italy

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great - love the color!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home