Thursday, July 26, 2007

Slump

Do you ever get to that place when you are knitting where nothing seems to be worth working on? That is where I am now. I still haven't blocked my two newly finished shawls, that just seems like too much effort. I am slowly plugging away at the Mystery Stole. I am also working on a shawl that I am creating using Malabrigo lace weight yarn. I don't currently have any tops on the needles, though I am change that this weekend. I am going to make a tank from Knitting Lingerie Style, though I am going to use stash for that and the color I am planning on using isn't filling me with confidence.

Ah well, c'est la vie. Inspiration will come again. Hopefully, soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I think I finally spotted the devlish part of your mystery stole! JK.

Hope you get out of your slumpage soon. Even when you're slumping, you still inspire me.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home