Sunday, August 05, 2007

Inspiration

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I received my Fall IK in the mail yesterday, and I have to say that it really is a nice issue. The cover piece, in particular, will be knit as soon as the weather cools somewhat. I have some Berroco Pleasure in a deep navy that would be lovely. Other than this sweater, there are probably 4 or 5 other potential projects in there.

As for my own knitting, I'm nearing completion on the Drop Stitch Tank (I have about 8 inches left on the back) and the Lace Tee from Knit Lingerie Style (I have a couple of inches of the front and one sleeve left). However, I have cast on for a new project, probably because it has been SO long since I've done so. I broke down and cast on for the Lutea Lace-Shoulder Shell from the Summer IK.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With all of my skirt sewing, I've decided I don't have nearly enough white tops (I spill more coffee than I drink, so they're a little dangerous for me). The skirts I make tend to be very colorful and hard to match so white is just the ticket. So, it's Vanilla Cotton-East (the old stuff) to the rescue. I knitted on it all the way through the Bourne Ultimatum. Pictures coming when I have more progress.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I love the new IK, too. We'll have to share plans in person soon. Has anyone been going to knitting recently, or is it on hold for fall? Keep me in the loop, OK?

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, just love the Tilted Duster. I'm be keeping my eye out for some yarn for that one.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home