Friday, July 27, 2007

A-Line Skirt FO

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know it's not a great photo, but it was Joe's first activity in the morning while I was on my way out to work. He was tired and a little cranky about having to get up to take the picture. You can sort of see the skirt but you can definitely see the fabric - isn't it a gorgeous print?! The pattern is New Look 6595 and the fabric is from the Joel Dewberry line. I found it at Sowing Sisters in Carlsbad. I used about 2 yards. I lined the skirt with muslin that I bought at Joann Fabrics. I've used this pattern before and I like the way it fits, although the waist is a little big. Typical problem for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. I *heart* Joel Dewberry :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

very nice! I keep meaning to ask you how the muslin works as a lining. Does it stick much to the cotton top fabric?

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute- I love the fabric!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Lovely.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home