Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Isabella FO



I finished Isabella today as I was taking the green line to my office. Not my favorite new FO of this season, but it also isn't quite as bad as I feared it would be. I need to wear this with a different/better bra, but you get the general idea (I wasn't wearing this top when I left home so I didn't get to see how adversely the bra impacted the look). I increased the waist shaping for my version knit this in the round instead of flat, and continued the lace up around the back of the neck, otherwise I made no changes.


I really hate seeing photos of myself. They remind me that I have got to loose a couple of pounds.


Enough whining. The following is being provided for Lissy:

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Your Isabella is lovely!

I'm working on it too, though I am an interminably slow knitter so it is taking a very long time. I'm also a leftie, which requires switching everything to make it come out correctly. And this is my first garment. That all adds up to a very long project. But seeing yours has increased my motivation to complete it!

I haven't gotten any knitting up on my blog as yet, but plan to soon, including my slow progress on Isabella.

Well done!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on the belt! And also for correcting me on the procedure for determining the division winner. Now that I think of it, I think a couple of years ago we came up on the short end of that stick. Fingers crossed for this year!

Isabella looks great. Nothing whatever to comment re the boobage. Other than to say I hadn't noticed it, so hope that's helpful.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! Go Red Sox!! I was able to finally see them play this weekend... they lost on Sat, but it was still fun :)
Isabella is so pretty! Its amazing what a good bra can do for a gal, huh?? It looks great regardless ;)

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home