Thursday, June 28, 2007

Have you ever had one of those moments where you decided that you knew more than the designer of a sweater you are knitting? I had one last night. Yesterday, you see, I began a new project. The Sunshine Sweater by Lily Go, this pattern has a diamond lace pattern I decided that I didn't like the way the lace was designed and modified it. Unfortunately, my modification was a complete and utter failure and what I was doing was creating a shape that wasn't a diamond, which lead me to tearing out 3 or 4 rows. I then re-knit and still didn't get a diamond shape. Finally, I revereted to reading the pattern and now, I have a diamond shape. I am not sure how this flat knit ends up being the sweater, but I will keep my fingers crossed and keep knitting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrr! That is frustrating! I have faith in you and I have faith in patterns, but if you lined them up toe to toe, I'd put my money on you, J.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home