Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update

I feel like I haven't done much knitting lately. I don't quite know why that would be though. Forest Path is in my freezer and has been since Saturday when I found 2 teeny tiny green worm/caterpillar things on it (the were smaller than 1/2 inch). Whiskey has buttons and may be considered finished, sort of. I want to reblock the sweater. While I did a gauge swatch and got gauge, I didn't re-check during knitting. I blocked the sweater to measurements, but somehow it is now at 36" round the bust. My bust is 37" though (unfortunately my bust has grown an inch, which probably means that the rest of me has similarly grown and I don't like to think about that) so Whiskey sort of gapes around the bust. It seems fine everywhere else, but not so good around the bust.



I got some knew lace yarn from Elann, but I don't know yet what I am going to do with it.




My red sock is paused while I try to re-create the heel. Seasons is paused until I cut the steek. I have finished the second sleeve cuff and blocked the sweater and the first sleeve cuff.


I have been to my first Red Sox game of the season and got to see Dice-K pitch his first complete game.

Finally, I am taking part in the 3rd round of the Knitter's Tea Swap. I was supposed to email someone when I got the notice that the swap was starting, but I forgot, I am so sorry, I almost forgot to sign up myself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally want to be present when you steek! Green caterpillary things? EEEK!!! If I wanted this to be a poem, I would say "see ya next week!" Lame, I know.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wiskey looks great! I love the collar, and the sleeves!
Did you scream when you saw the green caterpillar things? I would have! Hope everything is ok

12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whats up with all the rain you guys have had lately?? I'm trying to watch a Sox game on tv and its a rain delay! :(
Cute sweater, tho!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home