Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Actual knitting progress

Finally, some knitting. I'm still working on Under the Hoodie and making fairly slow progress. I've finished the back, one sleeve and this much of the front:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its been chilly around these parts for the last couple of days, so I can actually imagine wearing it before the really hot weather comes.

I've also come down with a cold, which is really awful because I'm also working 12 hours a day. It hard to get the rest I need, but luckily, I'm sleeping well. Tomorrow is knit night, so I can relax there.

Speaking of relaxing, observe the Princess, doing just that:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Disentangled said...

You're hauling on that! I'm really looking forward to knit night myself!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, and have fun at knit night! :)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better! Its been awful chilly here in western PA.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home