Friday, April 20, 2007

Is That My Class Project?

Well, no. I have been working on it and I'm almost done with the back. Tonight, when I got together with the girls, though, I had a glass of wine and attempted to relax while taking a break from the multi-tasking hell of what is known as "putting myself through school while keeping an A average and working on my Master's thesis". Anyway, I felt I couldn't concentrate on it and drink wine and catch up with everyone. So, something had to be sacrificed. Hopefully, Dave the Knitting Guru won't be too disappointed in me. I have tomorrow off from one job, so although its an opportunity to do homework, its also possible that I may get several uninterrupted knitting hours.

Besides all of that, I couldn't work on my class project because I was busy getting input from everybody on what colors I should use for my Under the Hoodie. I have already done my typical changing my mind three times. I'm still not convinced its perfect. Sometimes, I think its dark and dreary. Other times, I think its masculine-looking, but I'm not sure why since it's purple and I don't know too many guys who will wear purple. Other times, I think it looks really cool. There isn't any other combination I've found that truly wows me, so I'm sticking with this, I think.

Here's a photo of what I've done so far:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a closeup of the colors:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What do you think?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I think the colors are great. Keep on it!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home