Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel

The days are winding down on this semester. I have finished all of the work for two of my classes, and I only one have one final project left to complete before I'm FREE!!! I can't wait. I'm so inspired that I've even been knitting.

I've done quite a bit of work on my hoodie, although I seem to have run out of steam on it for now. Maybe that has to do with the fact that it was almost 90 degrees today! Not exactly hoodie weather. I'm so close to finishing though. I'm sure once school is done, I'll get back to it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've only got that little bit of the front to finish and then the hood. I'm going to shape the hood, so its not a pointy wizard cap. I haven't exactly figured out how I'm going to do it.

I also started a new project. Its Mrs. Darcy, pattern here. I'm using the New Cotton-Ease in Berry. I'm making some modifications to it that I'll describe as I go along. I'm aiming for a wear-over-everything summer cardigan, so we'll see how it goes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our next installment of the Sweater Class is this Saturday, so I'm back working on my lace sweater. I'm about halfway through the front - I need to have it done for class on Saturday. If I'm loyal about working on it, that should be possible.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Looks good! I think I'll be able to make it tomorrow night - will I see you (and your knitting) there, or will you still be working on that project?

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly has not been hoodie weather. These Santa Anas are killing me! It's gonna look great, though, and Mrs. Darcy is a cute sweater- can't wait to see your mod'ed one.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Darcy looks like a super cute sweater. Can't wait to see how you modify it

11:01 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Nice! That hoodie will be done before you know it! And Mrs. Darcy is a great pattern. It will be great in that color too.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home