Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Closing In

Whiskey is almost there. Just a bit more to go. I have 2 sleeves knit and blocked. I have the left front knit and blocked. I have the back knit and block. Last night I finished knitting the right front, soon it too will be blocked. All that is left on Whiskey is to make the button band and to give it a collar. The pattern calls for the sweater to have a hood, but I don't really think it needs a hood, so my version will simply have a shawl collar (I think). I have finished all the knitting that needed to be done with the contrast color and still have one full skein left. Last time I measured I still had about 8 oz of my 1lb cone left, it is so nice to not be worried about running out of yarn.


I may not get around to doing the button band or collar for a bit. I have picked up Forest Path again which means that my size 2 needle is back to being used on a different project. Besides, it is hard to feel any finishing urgency when it was 86 degrees yesterday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Disentangled said...

I can't wait to see this done. Such a beautiful design! A very nice combination of color and texture.

11:49 AM  
Blogger wenders said...

Lovely, lovely! I can't wait to see it finished!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home