Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Edging Closer to Finishin Season

This weekend was filled for me with some reading, relaxing, and, of course, knitting. I spent some time working on the Forest Path Stole, finishing my second skein of the Zephyr yarn and starting the 3rd. After spending some time in the freezer I have not found any other creepy crawlies on my knitting. Before long I hope to have a photo worthy in progress Forest Path to share.

I also took advantage of the rainy weekend to start the body edging for Seasons. This edging is knit in the round, but then gets steeked latter. I am not sure why I am doing this, but I am willing to give it a try. Each row is over 300 stitches, so they move slowly. After I have finished this bit all that is left is steeking and sewing, so before long I hope to move this into the FO column.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to hear the freezer killed what ever was on your knitting!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home