Tuesday, April 03, 2007



Finally I have finished knitting the sleeves of Jezabel. They felt like they would never, ever be done. I have sewn one & a 1/2 sleeves onto the sweater, and closed up one side of the sweater. I haven't blocked it, but perhaps I should have. I need to loosen the rib a bit, it looks tiny, and I am not tiny. All that will be left after the sewing is done is to figure out what I am going to do with the collar.
Forest Path is still moving right along, which means that Whiskey is still paused.
I head to PA tomorrow to visit the family, and to see the King Tut exhibit in Philly.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

You are long and you are lean. Jezebel looks as if it will fit you nicely !

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing. I hope you had a great time in Philly with the King.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home