Friday, March 30, 2007

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, Part Deux

I didn't achieve my goal of finishing Joe's sweater by his birthday on Wednesday, and even since then, I've been busy doing other things so its still not finished, but I finished the knitting and the seaming. All that's left is to apply the neckband and the armbands.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sorry about the perspective on the picture, but I took it sideways and rotated it, so now it looks bizarre.

My class project for tomorrow morning, however, is not finished. I never thought that would happen, but I can't help it. I got sidetracked! Now I have to decide whether to finish the vest or the class project. The back for my second class project is finished, so maybe I can fake it tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The vest is looking fantastic!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home