Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jezabel


This weekend some, but not much, knitting was done. I managed to finish the modified front of my Jezabel sweater and to start the sleeves. After the sleeves are finished and the sweater sewn together I have to figure out what I am going to do about the collar, leave it as it, or give it some sort of border. I thought about giving the Vneck the slight ruffle that is on the bottom of the sweater and the bottom of the sleeves (it was also supposed to be on the top of the collar) but that just seems goofy.

I also made some progress on my Forest Path Stole (no photo).


On Thursday I will probably be arguing a District Court appeal to the "Appellate Division" of the District Court. I have never done any appellate work, and since this is sort of appellate court lite it should be a good first venue. I am not sure that I will be able to post on Thursday though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the appeal. I was in faux appeals court competitions for three years and just judged a competition couple of weeks ago, so feel free to run your argument by me if practicing will help. I'll even be a devil and interrupt you like mad to toughen you up! ;) Sweater is lookin' good!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home