Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dune Progress

I have been making progress on Dune, one of my design class sweaters. I've been enjoying working on this so much that I haven't picked up the Rebecca sweater at all. All of that lace and figuring out how to maintain the lace pattern with the armhole decreases just has not sounded like a fun thing to do at all since I've had a stressful week. Next week is spring break for me, so that should be good time to get back on that horse.

Anyway, here's what I have so far:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm about 4 rows from starting my armholes, which means I need to figure out how I want to shape them! This is two balls of yarn. I have 9 to finish the sweater and I hope it's enough. Plus, three of them are from a different dye lot and I haven't seen them yet (J was gracious enough to search for some in my color and send them to me). I have anxiety issues about them being a totally different texture or color or something awful. Hey, I could always been a glass is half full kind of a person and say that everything is going to be alright, couldn't I?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Just use the three to make a piece, like a sleeve. There's a natural eye break where the seams are and no one will ever notice.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home