Thursday, December 21, 2006

Moving Right Along...Despite the Pain

I have taken approximately six days off from knitting in attempt to heal my tendonitis. When I returned to knitting yesterday, the pain was roughly the same, and since they're not going to delay Christmas, I have to get my Christmas knitting done, despite the pain. I'm taking frequent breaks, not knitting much each day and icing after each block of knitting I do. The pain isn't getting worse, so that's something. It also happens to be all I can say. So, here's what I've done on Savannah's sweater - one sleeve since yesterday. This caused quite a bit of pain because of the magic loop, but all of my remaining gifts involve magic loop, so there'll be no rest until I'm done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home