Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Baby Sweater?


I never could get the photos of the baby sweater uploaded on Tuesday, so I am going to try to upload them today. You can sort of see the cables in the photos. The one on the left is the finished back, the on the right/below is the start of one of the halves of the front. The pink stitch holder is where the pocket is. The yarn is Plymouth Encore, which is 75% acrylic but which is also machine washable and I think it can even go in the dryer. Both things are very important (more machine washing than drying) for baby clothes I am told.

I have also been working on my second of Eunny's Bayerische sock. Nothing photo worthy yet.

Oh, for those of you in Boston, can you believe this weather? I am not a fan of cold, but even I am wondering when it will really be cold. I came to work today without a coat or a jacket, I just wore a handknit. What is up with this? It is the end of November, after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The weather is wicked bizarre...I have the back door open so the cat can go in and out at her lesiure and can't believe how warm it is! I'll enjoy it while I can!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home