Thursday, November 23, 2006

We have a winner!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Giselle says, "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Great news! The Bitter Knitter correctly guessed that I am knitting knit and tonic's School Spirit Sweater for my niece for Christmas! I really had doubts that anyone could guess it from such a small sample so I'm very impressed. The Bitter Knitter really knows her Internet patterns! The prize was either Alpaca cloud from knitpicks or 4 balls of mercerized cotton yarn from elann in a pink color. I don't think either of those are a suitable prize for this winner, so it would be great if she could email me at thepurlygate@gmail.com and we could work a more suitable prize.

Anyway, here's my progress on it so far. I'm only a couple of inches from switching to the contrast color. It's a really fast knit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehee your cat is so sweet! I love how her legs are crossed : )

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home