Friday, September 15, 2006

Knitting Angel

I'm one of these people who's really faithful to a project. When I start something, I always finish it. Even though I'm tempted, I never start something new unless I've completely finished the project I'm working on already. On Wednesday, I said that before I start Bristow, I would finish Somewhat Cowl, and being the virtuous knitter that I am, I knitted faithfully along on Cowl. I was indeed tempted by the tantalizing "newness" of Bristow, but I used the willpower granted to me by a higher power and resisted it After all, I am NOT a knitting ho!






What a good girl I am...













...a virtual saint, really...















Whoops! Did you see that? Somebody went and knitted a good healthy portion of the back of Bristow with my yarn! It's an outrage! Alert the media!! Call the police!!!

Yep, that little knitting tramp was me ;) Not even a stitch on Cowl since Wednesday. Fickle, no? I'm sure that those of you who know me read the beginning of this post and thought, "What the f*%k? Is this J's post or something?" Don't worry, I'm still the project slut you all know.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristie said...

you crack me up!! TOO FUNNY!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Ha! A woman after my own heart. Did you see my post? and the 2 new projects I started this week without a glance to the other projects I swore I would work on before starting anything new? Yeah, I there with ya.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny!!! *LOL*

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home