Friday, June 02, 2006

Finally A Photo

I don't know how long I've been saying I'd post photos of my Fitted Tank, but today, I finally got around to taking some. In fact, I finally, after two years, got around to figuring out how to work the timer on my camera. So, there will probably be many more photos of me actually wearing my knits in the future. So, without further ado, here it is:




It looks kind of weird in the front because I pulled it down right before the camera took the picture and cotton, having no memory at all, got amnesia and didn't return to its upright and locked position. Oh well, c'est la vie. You get the idea, right?

I've been making more progress on my cap sleeved top (I'm almost done with the left front) and Orangina (probably about 7 or 8 inches of the front) but my camera is out of batteries, so you'll be spared even more WIP photos. Orangina (which someone who knit it in a similar color nicknamed Aquafina - me likey), is a test of my fortitude, stamina and patience, three qualities I'm not known for. It will all be worth it in the end, I'm sure.

For those Rebecca's Saturday knitters out there, I will not be attending on Saturday. In fact, the crazier among us are driving up to the O.C. to go to the Yarn Lady's annual bag sale. We're leaving at 6:30 in the morning...on a Saturday. That's right folks, we've completely lost our marbles, the elevator doesn't go to the top floor, we're one chicken nugget short of a Happy Meal... Well, you get the idea. For those of you out there equally mentally challenged, there's still a seat in the car. Anybody in?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely tank!! The color looks good on you : D

10:36 AM  
Blogger wenders said...

I agree - nice work! :)

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... I would love to fill that empty seat, but I must study that day : ( Besides that, I really shouldnt be spending money on yarn. Have fun, though!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty color! It looks great.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great color on you!! How was the sale? I can't wait to hear about it.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home