Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly


The good part of this post is that York is finished! The shoulders/sleeves are a bit wonky. The cap shaping was...um...unusual. The caps were very long and not very bell shaped. This creates a poofiness up at the shoulders. The poofiness isn't awful so I am leaving the sleeves as they are.

The bad part is that I haven't even finished the first side border and I am out of Shine. Without a doubt the triangle thingies on the border are going to be removed so that I can have a border that goes all the way around the blanket.

The ugly...umn, I am having a bad hair day, have a zit on my nose, and the frontal view of me in York made me look fat. Does that work for you all? Really I just felt like Ugly needed to be part of the post title, so I am grasping at straws here.

Enjoy the weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

York is lovely and from the chin down, you look dy-no-mite! ;)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I concur.

8:11 PM  
Blogger bitterknitter said...

York looks great! That sucks about the border. I'm glad that you are able to make it work and it will look fine without the triangle thingies.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home