Thursday, April 20, 2006


I am in a crabby mood today, and was yesterday too. I am going to keep this post very brief, you don't need to see evidence of the smaller side of my personality.

York, sleeves. Strange elongated cap shaping. Since shooting the photo one of the 2 sleeves were finished.

WRS: approximately 16 rows. Very slow going.

Finally, the yarn I ordered to make the Modesitt Lorna's Laces Twisted Float Shrug is in. I just have to go to Circles to pick it up.

It is a beautiful day here. It would be a perfect day to ride your bike to work, and home from work. That is, it would be perfect if you could ride your bike.

5 Comments:

Blogger bitterknitter said...

Your WRS looks so lacy. I've got to get going on mine so that I can see some lacy too!

9:30 AM  
Blogger wenders said...

I'm in a mood, too. I am hiding in my office with my coffee, hoping that my new yarn/book are at my house when I get home tonight. :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bet you could use a beer. Don't worry: it's coming! :P

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about those Sox, eh?? I'm trying to use the power of positive thinking when it comes to them... so far, it's working! (knock on wood)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Jeanette. Sorry you had a bad start to the day, but you definitely finished it up with a kick. ;)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home