Thursday, February 02, 2006

So Much to Do, So Little Time

Okay, I know that everyone has that complaint. Everyone has different pressures exerted on them causing them to feel that there aren't enough hours in the day. For me, today, I have to finalize a trust, draft a zoning opinion, meet a client, and handle miscellaneous other matters in time to join the north end ladies on a hunt for a nice place to do a stitch and sip (I know pity me, having to go out drinking tonight and going away for the weekend tomorrow, don't you just want to slap me for feeling sorry for myself, I know I do). Truthfully things have been busy at work and are still supposed to be busy this weekend, I forgot when I booked my non-refundable flight that I am supposed to meet clients on Saturday, thank goodness others here are able to cover, I also forgot that I am supposed to be at a closing on Monday, thank goodness that is being post-poned. Most tragic of all, I had to miss Stitch 'n Bitch last night (I can hear you all gasp). Work intruded, and will likely intrude again on Wednesday nights, though hopefully not too often.

Despite my busyness, I have kept knitting, it may be the only thing keeping me relatively sane. As a result, I have finished the sleeves on my jacket! They are being blocked as I type. I have no pictures because I left my camera card in the office yesterday. I also started seeming the side and shoulders. I hope to finish the side seems today, knit the 2 garter rows at the bottom, and perhaps do the picking up of stitches around the neck and the bind off. Of course, I also have to pack, and I can't stay up too late, 5:50 am flight...

Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home