Thursday, October 02, 2008

Gothic Spire

On Tuesday I mentioned that I finished my Gothic Spire Socks. Well, I am wearing them today and have photos to share.
I also mentioned frying up chili cornmeal encrusted tofu on Sunday, well, this is what I have done with my tofu:
It tastes really good :) There is chipotle mayo, pickles, and slaw in that sandwich. The bun is toasted and the tofu is reheated (in the toaster oven that sits around in my office). I put together the sandwich hear and it has been much better than my standard hummus on a pita.

A side note-the problem with baking an apple pie when you live alone is that you then have an entire apple pie with no one to share. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks and the eats both look swell!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home