Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Tiny Bit of Knitting

I have been bored lately. Bored to the point of distraction, therefore, there hasn't been much knitting happening and with no knitting happening there has been no reason to blog. This post is going to be brief. Both K & I are still alive and kicking. I have done some knitting and have just turned the heel on my second Gothic Spire sock.
Instead of knitting I have been doing some real cooking (people that know me IRL know that usually cooking for me means opening something from Trader Joe's and heating it up).
In addition (ready for some pointless bragging? If not, you can stop reading) I rode 50 miles on Sunday as part of the Hub on Wheels Ride. I rode my 50 miles in 3 hours and 26 minutes! This gives me an average pace of about 14.5 mph! For me this is fabulous, I am usually a 12 mph kind of rider.

2 Comments:

Blogger arianna said...

Whew, congrats on the biking! I am in awe. And, while there isn't a lot of knitting, of course whatever you do get done is fabulous, so it's all good. :)

I'm disappointed I don't get to try any of your culinary creations! You'll definitely have to share more about what recipes you've been playing with, and how they're working out. Especially anything you'd recommend! I am always interested in new things to cook (even though, like you, I don't often...)!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on Hub on Wheels (you road right past my house)!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home