Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tick Tack Toe

Three FOs in a row:
Swallowtail Shawl from IK, Fall, 2006. I made this using left over Karabella Lace Mohair which I purchased from Circles years ago. I don't remember if I bought 2 skeins or 3, but whatever I purchased was enough to finish a stole from an old summer issue of VK with more than enough leftover to make this small triangular shawl.

This was a very quick knit (taking less than a week), which I mostly enjoyed. The border area includes nupps (you can see them above) and I am NOT a fan of nupps, the whole purl 5 together is rather irritating, but it does create a nice effect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous lace! This is another pattern that I've had my eye on for awhile.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Vegan Pi said...

What is a nupps?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home