Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Current WIPs

My Celtic Icon is nearing completion. 2 sleeves are finished and sewn on, all that is left is the sides of the hood and the left side has been started. Of course, I also still need to buy a zipper and sew it in, and I haven't blocked the sleeves, so there will be some blocking going on too, but those things are fairly minor, right?
My second sock is also moving along, thanks in part to about 4 hours of knitting time yesterday while I did my civic duty and appeared for jury duty. I was never called to a court room, which meant that I had lots of uninterrupted knitting time.
After I finished with jury duty I went home and cast on for a Newsboy Cap from one of the Stitch and Bitch books. I have a cold right now and that has sapped some of my energy, so I knit on this while lying in bed and occasionally napping. The hat seems to move fairly quickly and I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend.

Thats about all there is to report from Boston. Have a good one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful knitting! I am envious of your talents with cables.

I saw the Noro sock yarn in person this weekend, and it is gorgeous stuff. I also learned that Noro gets incredibly soft after washing. I tried it out, and my Silk Garden clapotis is 100% improved!

10:06 AM  
Blogger arianna said...

everything looks gorgeous!

i especially adore the Celtic Icon cardigan. i would wear that, like, 24/7. :)

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You picked the same colorway of Noro sock yarn that I did (but didn't buy). That is funny and interesting. Hope you're feeling better now.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home