Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breaking the Silence

Hello all! It has been just over a week since I last posted. I wish that I could say that I was away on vacation, but the truth is that I was home sick most of last week, and I didn't have my computer with me. I wasn't terribly sick, but the people that I work with didn't want me to come anywhere near them.

You would think that not working would have left me with a ton of knitting time, but somehow, knitting didn't really happen while I was home. When I was starting to feel better I was able to pick up the needles again and finish the knitting and seaming parts of Celtic Icon. I have ordered a zipper, so once that comes in I will be able to truly finish this sweater. Somehow when taking the photos of my nearly finished object I forgot to photograph the back. I will do that when the zipper is in place.
I also started on a bit of a hat thing. I bought one skein of Manos Silk Blend (LOVE the yarn) and made A Better Bucket hat (sorry about the lack of link, it can be found through Ravelry though). My hat did not turn out very bucket like, but I am still happy with it.
I have also been using up some of my left over yarns, but I will wait until latter this week to share those projects.

2 Comments:

Blogger arianna said...

oooh i LOVE Celtic Icon! and the bucket hat turned out so adorable!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cripes you have been busy!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home