Thursday, March 13, 2008

Using up scraps

With Celtic Icon pretty much done I have been going through my yarn supply looking for things to keep me busy knitting until the zipper comes in (you would like I would pick up Venezia and work on that, but you would be wrong). What I have been doing is making hats. 4 of them at last count.

I made the bucket hat that I showed in my last post. I also made a Cabled Newsboy Hat from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation from some Lamb's Pride Superwash Worsted, which was gifted to me by C before she moved to San Francisco.
Then I made a second Better Bucket Hat. This time using worsted weight yarn, more of the yarn from C.





Then I started a We Call Them Pirates hat using the yarn left over from my Season's sweater.


I also started anther pair of wristwarmers, Evangaline from Magknits. These are being knit using the left over yarn from Celtic Icon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Damn you knit fast! Can't believe you've finished 2 more hats and a wristwarmer since the weekend. I like bucket hat #2, it's a little more bucket-y than the first... so cute!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home