Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look at My Pretty Dress!

Even though I sewed it a while ago, I finally got to see Savannah wear the dress I made for her.

P1010120

It finally fits - last summer it was way too big. She's in a dress phase now, so when she's wearing one, she says, "Look at my pretty dress!" She knows I made it for her, and when I saw her today, I was wearing a skirt that I made that she loved because it has flowers on it. Wearing a dress didn't exactly make her act like a lady though! She still horsed around in it. By the way, those oven mitts she's wearing are her lobster claws.

As for knitting, I finished Josephine and wore it to work on Friday. I was afraid I was going to run out of yarn (I didn't), so I did the neckline trim in the same color as the ribbon I used to tie the sweater. I was all ready to take a bathroom mirror photo of it on Thursday night when I remembered that my camera battery died. I haven't recharged it yet, so I also don't have photos of my Something Red that I started on Friday. I'm moving very quickly on it and it should be done my next weekend. Hopefully, I'll have my camera battery charged by then!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

That's just too cute!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cutest little lobster I ever saw!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home