Monday, December 03, 2007

December Challenge

As J mentioned in her last post, we here at The Purly Gate have decided to Flash Our FO's. Each day, we'll be donning a hand-made sweater or other knitted item and taking "in-action" shots of us wearing our garments. Each day, we'll update the blog with the photos. I'll let J update you on all of the details of our little game the next time she posts, since it was her idea. Even though we're already a couple of days into December, we're not able to start yet due to technical difficulties. However, we have been wearing our sweaters and will have photos soon.

In the meantime, I'll distract you with a photo of Joe reading to Savannah:

100_0048


By the way, I'm blogging today from my brand-new-to-me laptop! I inherited an extra one that's been floating around the family for a couple of years. Technically speaking, it meets all of my requirements, so now, I'll be able to work from anywhere. I'm going to LOVE taking my work on the road to a local coffee house so I can work while taking in the local wildlife.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Congrats on the laptop - super fun.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home