Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gobble, Gobble, Quack, Quack

I was hoping to have a modeled photo of my Central Park Hoodie for today, but when I went over to my parents' house to check on it, it was still wet. I ended up blocking it over there because they have a deep laundry sink that was able to accommodate it.

Instead, I have an in progress photo of the Cobblestone Pullover.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You might remember that my deadline for finishing this is next Monday (I need to give myself enough time to block it). I want my husband to be able to take it to Chicago for his Thanksgiving trip home. I think I'll make it. I'm just a few rounds away from doing my second decrease row which will bring the yoke down to 126 stitches.

I've gotten a lot of knitting done this week because I've been sick. I got a cold earlier this week that moved through quickly but left me very incapacitated. Sitting and knitting was just about all I had the energy to do. In fact, I was too uncomfortable to sleep! The worst is over now, and it's back to work today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Knit Knit Knit like the wind! Have fun.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just completely amaze me with your knitting. You realize that, right? :)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home