Friday, November 23, 2007

Finally a Sahara FO photo

When I was getting ready to go out for Thanksgiving dinner last night, I went through my closet looking for something elegant to wear. Nothing in my wardrobe seemed right, so I went to my handknits instead. I ultimately decided that Sahara was perfect for the occasion. Remembering that I never did an FO post for it, I decided to bring my camera along so I could capture it in action!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pattern: Sahara, designed by Wendy Bernard and available from Stitch Diva
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, 4 skeins
Needles: Size 7 and Size 5
Size: 38" finished bust
Overall thoughts: This is one of my favorite FO's that I've ever made. Unfortunately, it's stretched out somewhat, and by the time this photo was taken, I'd worn it a few times since it's last washing. With each washing, it gets back into shape somewhat. Still, I think it's a flattering design and it was a fun knit. I can't remember at this point if I made any modifications to it because I finished in May. I probably changed the waist shaping somewhat and I remember that I added increases at the hips.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home