Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Movin' Right Along

I've been putting all of my knitting focus and energy into Remembering Honey lately. That doesn't bode well for my class project, but I'll worry about that later. Anyway, with all of my free time, I've been knitting on the first sleeve. However, free time has been a bit hard to come by, so I've done the best I can:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think the lace part at the bottom, while a total pain in the butt, turned out to be pretty design. I think I'm going to like this when it's finished. I was hoping to have the first sleeve done last night, but I ended up staying up until after midnight doing homework, AFTER yoga. So much for a relaxing evening.

I'll leave you with this image: a man and his cat. Ain't it precious?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at the expression on Princess' face! What a brat ;-) I can't wait to see a finished Honey.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like that Remembering Honey. I keep on almost starting to knit it... glad to see how it looks in process!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It's looking good. I can't wait to see how it looks all put together; you've made me reconsider the sweater in a whole new light.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Disentangled said...

Wow - 2 peas in a pod. ;-)

Remembering Honey is coming along beautifully!!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home