Friday, February 23, 2007

More Yarn for Me!



K is at Stitches West right now, I don't think she will be able to post today, so I am taking this opportunity to share the other yarn I got on my recent yarn binge.


First, I have my cone and one of the two skeins of Nature Spun sport weight yarn that I am going to use to make the cable and plaid cardigan/jacket from a Reynolds Whiskey pattern book. I saw Julia from Knitterly Things working on this sweater and I realized that I HAD to make one for myself. I immediately ordered the pattern, but held off a bit ordering the yarn. Now I have the yarn and want to start right away (despite the fact that I am working on Jezebel).
I also bought some zepher lace weight yarn that K picked up for me at Knitting in La Jolla (I think). This yarn is going to come on an upcoming trip I am taking to the Caribbean. :-) The plan for this yarn is the lovely Forest Path Stole.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to that store in La Jolla and liked it and the owner very much. I'm glad you've got some good stuff to work on as you wait for your yarn to get ordered for the other sweater. Have a great trip!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home