Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Finished Fichu Photos



Over this weekend I pulled out
my blocking wires and got to the task of blocking Etheral Fichu. My Fichu is not very large, but is big enough for me, especially since I was sick of it. I used less than 2 balls of Misti Alpaca lace weight yarn in black using size 3 addi turbos. The shawl is knit from point up.
By the way, yes, I do allow Isis (my cat) to sleep near lace blocking. She has been good and not gone ONTO the blocking lace, so why fight it?
Sorry that the photos aren't great, the first was taken with my cell phone and the second at the office in a camera with barely any battery life left, but if you look closely you can see the blocked stitch pattern.
My photographs are especially pathetic given the fact that I enjoy photography....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I would have written "Finished Fichu Foto" just because I have a juvenile sense of humor and a love of alliteration. It is lovely. Congratulations.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home