Thursday, September 21, 2006

Photos or No Photos

That tis the question. Will blogger allow me to post photos of the body of my Twisted Float Shrug (which has a sleeve now) and of my cabled socks? Who knows. Blogger decided that I did not deserve to post photos on Wednesday, so I chose to cut off my nose to spite my face and not post at all. Since taking these pictures I have also finished a pair of vesper socks (wow, blogger let me post a photo!), which leads me to a question. How many hand knit socks are enough? If you have been reading our blog over the summer you may have noticed that while K has been creating lovely summer sweaters one after another, I have been on a sock binge. I am now down to only one half finished pair of socks and only some brown opal sock yarn in stash (I may try making Eunny's new twisted cable sock with this) so I am now wondering, do I have enough socks?

5 Comments:

Blogger Disentangled said...

That's almost the same question as: is there such a thing as too much yarn? ;-)

10:08 AM  
Blogger wenders said...

I agree with desentangled...how could one have 'too many' socks? :)
And the shrug is looking amazing!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You live!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Katie Johnson said...

I feel your pain about blogger. I love all the socks you knit..perhaps you need 365 pair, one for each day of the year? If you don't already have 365 pair, you should just keep on a-knitting.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too agree with Dis! Your shrug is looking good, and I'm loven all your socks ; )

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home